Notice: We are looking for Beta Testers for cities with populations of 60,000 or more. Full report subscription for 90 days and 50% discount for the following year.
The Overdose Warning Network – OWN
OWN is the first mobile and desktop application for first responders to enter overdose incident data. It will have one data repository that will store opioid overdose incident data which will serve as an epidemiological indicator to provide incidence and prevalence data on opioid overdose data on city, county, state and national levels. It can be licensed by city/town, county and state.
The Overdose Warning Network was developed for First Responders including law enforcement, Hospital, Fire and EMS personnel and other individuals administering Naloxone in an opioid overdose event. It is also available for Android and iPhone. Download links for mobile Apps coming in January
- To provide a real time platform to track the incidence and prevalence of opioid overdoses by location of the overdose incident and the demographics and location of the patient population.
- To provide data for prevention and treatment capacity planning
- To serve as an early warning system to alert healthcare, law enforcement, policy makers and citizens.
- To provide a reliable data source for prevention and treatment budgeting
- To provide a big data resource for research.
- To provide reliable, real time data sets utilizing uniform data collection methods to inform public policy and legislation
Comprehensive Overdose Incidence Reports:
- Patient Residence - State
- Patient Residence - City
- Secondary Substance(s)
- Intervention Type
- Intervention Outcome
- Custom Reports (up to eleven items)
- Overdose Incidence Heat Map
- Push Notifications by City or State (coming January 2017)
- Export Tools - CSV